Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stixy

For a while now I have been looking for a way to organize thoughts other than through a blog. Blogs are great for sharing something specific. Sometime I just want somewhere to write a list and have the ability to update it whenever without having to rewrite the list and put out a new blog post. So I was sort of looking for something like a blog but with a little more flexibility. Or something like Pinterest but with a little more permanence. But completely different from both at the same time.

This is where Stixy.com comes into play. The best way I would describe it is that it is a mind mapping application. It gives you a digital board where you can post notes, pictures, documents, or to do list. My first board is very drab so far and will probably stay that way for usability's sake, but I have seen a couple really cool examples that mix lists and images together. It also seems like a great place to work together with a group on a project or digital poster.

Check it out http://www.stixy.com/guest/253250

2 comments: