Sunday, October 21, 2012

Humble enough to learn

So this weekend we went camping with our church. In the morning we took the cub scouts on a short hike. About half way through one of the scouts pointed out that there was something climbing on my jacket. So I decided to show off the spider to the rest of the boys. That is when I was informed that it wasn't a spider.

One of my scouts knows more facts at 10 then I think that I may ever know. He informed me that it was actually a harvestman or more commonly known as a Daddy Longleg. They are an arachnid but not spiders.

I am not above learning from anyone who has something to teach. Even if they weren't born when I started high school.

2 comments:

  1. Kids love teaching what they know especially to an adult that willingly listens. High 5.

    ReplyDelete