Monday, October 31, 2011

Ready to Move

As the end of the year quickly approaches I am growing in anticipation of moving to Virginia. Now part of the excitement comes from being done with school, having a real job and all of that. However I am probably most excited about having a garden that is much easier to manage.

I think that our garden has done so poorly because the weather has just been too hot. Now that it is cooling off, some of the plants that I was about ready to rip out of the ground are starting to come back to life. We have also planted a few more things and are excited to see what takes.

This summer out garden was so nice. We could hardly keep up with how much the garden was producing. I absolutely cannot wait to finally have a place of my own and plant a large garden that as long as there are not freak snow storms will do great.

1 comment:

  1. I loved working in our garden in Washington. It gets better and better every time you grow one. :)

    ReplyDelete